Cissna Park - Community
Cissna Park Village
Cissna Park is a hidden gem located just 3 miles south of Kellart Lake in Central Illinois. Downtown has a beautiful historic pavilion (can be reserved for gatherings); wonderful playground; basketball court; small baseball diamond; location of the annual 'Old Settlers Celebration' in August!! A town of 800 with no stoplights, but it sure has a lot to offer!
Cissna Park Schools
In partnership with families and community, we continue our tradition of excellence, empowering students to become responsible citizens and life-long learners.
815-457-3311 - 510 Prairie Ln - A senior independent living complex, located on the north edge of Cissna Park. The community center includes a large indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room, fitness center, gym with kitchen. The pool and kitchen/gym are available for rent. Combination packages may be personalized for parties and special occasions.
Cissna Park Library
815-457-2452 - 511 N 2nd - It is part of the school; on your left, just as you enter Cissna Park from the north. Call or check their website for hours!
Cissna Park - Food
- Cissna Park Dairy Queen - 815-457-2368 - 500 N 2nd St - More than just ice cream... they offer great homemade meals!
- Cissna Park Family Restaurant - 815-457-2994 - 104 N 2nd St - Wonderful restaurant; dine in or take out; many delicious homemade Mexican entrees!
- Cissna Foods - 815-457-3074 - 209 N 2nd St - Great little grocery store! Baked goods; deli; fried chicken; good quality meats; bagged ice; they even have fishing bait!
- Garfield's Bar & Grill - 815-457-2419 - 112 E Garfield St - Great food; Great atmosphere; daily specials!
- Kino's Coffee - 815-457-2783 - 109 N 2nd St - Wonderful drinks and desserts! You can order online!
Cissna Park - Business
- The Frederick Community Bank - 815-457-2111 - 102 S 2nd - A full service bank; ATM the drive-up is located at 101 W Church St, Cissna Park (815-457-2953)
- Knapp & Steiner True Value Hardware - 815-457-2270 - 114 S 2nd St - Part hardware store; part gift shop; wedding registry (they even gift wrap for you!) Card shop, too... You really MUST visit. You cannot imagine the many items they carry!!
- Luke's One Stop - 815-457-2505 - 434 N 2nd St - Convenience store, but oh... so much more! Open 7 days a week; BP Gas station; made to order pizzas; full deli; coolers of grab & go items and handmade sandwiches; fountain drinks; bagged ice; ATM. They even do catering! There is also an adjacent laundramat!
- Sheila's Sunny Bloomers - 815-457-3030 - 101 N 2nd St - Sooooo much more than a flower shop! Flowers and unique gifts and boutique clothing and....... Check them out on Sheila's fun FB page!!